Sunday, August 16, 2020

Touchless attendance face recognition with voice system for office, School, college, coaching etc attendance during this pandemic covid 19 situation

In this blog we will cover touchless attendance face recognition with voice system for office, School, college, coaching etc attendance during this pandemic covid 19 situation.

You know very well this system is very useful.

Now coming days school college coaching, private sector office government sector office etc. we need This type system for attendance.

I have used in this system Python, Opencv, Tensorflow, Gtts, Mongodb node js.

Wait for some time. i have working on front-end for display attendance on web application. just 2-3 days more. I have been finished my work on back-end.

This project is very useful nowadays. everyone want to this project for touchless attendance with good Accuracy.

This is the short video of back-end. in next video i will show you complete web application for Touchless attendance.





2 comments:

  1. my name is vipin , i need help
    i am create attendance system please help me
    my mail ID - pythonteam504@gmail.com
    i am wait for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Yogesh , Please provide me github repository for the project . I need it for my college project .
    my mail id: yogeshyewale2001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts. Please let me know